Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ABDC My Review

Hello World,

By The Way, I chose the videos without the judges commentary because I would like you to post your comments each time i post with who you think should be eliminated so it will be like we have our own show on the blog.

i told you i would do a post on my thoughts about ABDC and here it is...

There were 9 new crews and the crews were divided into groups of three and the bottom crew out of those 3 would be up for elimination at the end of the show.

Please post your comments each time i post with who you think should be eliminated

The Crews ( with links to their video engraved in their name ) were:










By The Way, I chose the videos without the judges commentary because I would like you to post your comments each time i post with who you think should be eliminated


My prediction for Champion : Massive Monkees, Seattle Washington

Thanks,

Peace

5 comments:

  1. VogueEvolution or fr3sh will DEFINITELY win.
    sorry bud but the massive monkeys are horrible. hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo sick blog
    check out mine
    http://themindofthetrend-setter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. well kennedie, we will see now won't we. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. yess we will but im always rightt(:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, diggin ur blog
    Check out mine
    ForRealG.blogspot.com
    Follow me I follow u

    ReplyDelete